2012 Technology Market Summit
- Lisa P. Jackson, EPA Administrator
- Tom Vilsack, Secretary of Agriculture
- John Bryson, Secretary of Commerce
- Ron Kirk, U.S. Trade Representative
- Neil Kerwin, American University President
- Mark Fulton, Managing Director and Global Head of Climate Change Investment Research, Deutsche Bank
Afternoon Market Talks
- Mindy Lubber, President, CERES
- Roger Platt, Senior Vice President, US Green Building Council
- Mark Tercek, President & CEO, The Nature Conservancy
- Gwen Ruta, Vice President, Environmental Defense Fund
- Kathleen McGinty, Senior Vice President, Weston Solutions
- Mark Beck, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Corning Environmental Technologies
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Jointly sponsored by EPA and American University, the May 14, 2012 Summit brought together government, industry, academia, and investment decision makers to accelerate the development and adoption of technologies to achieve economic growth through environmental protection.
- Remarks by U.S. Government Cabinet Officials and American University President.
- Morning concurrent case study sessions to explore barriers and solutions related to technology, policy and finance in: fenceline air quality monitoring, automotive supply chain, and biodigesters and biogas.
- Afternoon environmental technology market talks.
Technology Market Summit Agenda (PDF) (2 pp, 376K)
Speaker Biographies (PDF) (7 pp, 1MB)
Case Study Sessions
Fenceline Air Quality Monitoring
- Agenda (PDF) (1 pg, 267K)
- Fenceline Monitoring: Perspectives on Community Involvement and Enforcement (PDF) (15 pp, 4.7MB)
- Fenceline Monitoring Technologies and the Federal Regulatory Context (PDF) (8 pp, 437K)
- Fenceline Monitoring Measurement Technology Overview (PDF) (15 pp, 1MB)
- Business Opportunities Beyond the Fenceline (PDF) (25 pp, 3MB)
Automotive Supply Chain
Biodigesters and Biogas
- Agenda (PDF) (1 pg, 245K)
- Case Study of Successful Public-Private Partnership Business Model (PDF) (17 pp, 358K)
- Institutional Drivers for Private Biodigester Investment (PDF) (7 pp, 205K)
- Impact Investment to Expand Biogas Technology Deployment (PDF) (16 pp, 615K)
- Getting Projects Done: An Industry Perspective (PDF) (15 pp, 1.2MB)
- Nutrient Recovery within an AD Platform: Partitioning of Nutrient Streams and Production of Value-Add Products (PDF) (5 pp, 177K)
For more information please contact EPA's Office of the Science Advisor at OSA.email@example.com
EPA does not endorse any commerical product, service or enterprise.