SPECIAL NOTICE: This website has been updated to reflect recent changes to the DBE Program reporting requirement in accordance with a REVISED class deviation from 40 C.F.R. §33.502, dated December 4, 2014.
EPA financial assistance recipients are required to report ANNUALLY when one of or more of the following conditions are met:
- There are funds budgeted for procuring construction, equipment, services and supplies above the simplified acquisition threshold ($150,000),
- If at the time of award the budgeted funds exceed $150,000, but actual expenditures fall below, or;
- If subsequent amendments and funding cause the total amount of procurement to surpass the $150,000 threshold.
- Where reporting is required, all procurement actions are reportable, not just that portion which exceeds $150,000.
- Reporting is NOT required if at the time of award, funds budgeted for procurements are less than or equal to $150,000 and are maintained below the threshold.
How Do Recipients Report?
- If required to report based on the aforementioned conditions, recipients must submit EPA Form 5700-52A (PDF) (7 pg, 604K, About PDF).
- When completing the annual report, recipients are instructed to check the box titled “annual” in section 1B of the form. For the final report, recipients are instructed to check the box indicated for the “last report” of the project in section 1B of the form.
When are Reports Due?
Reports are due by October 30th of each year. Final reports are due 90 days after the end of the project period.