Fuels and Fuel Additives
Renewable Fuels: EPA Moderated Transaction System (EMTS)
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, available as a free download, to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
- To Add DC FUELS Program (PDF) (11 pp, 482K, EPA-420-B-12-023a, August 2012)
- Getting Started - MyCDX (PDF) (7 pp, 248K, EPA-420-B-12-070, December 2012)
- Access by EPA Contractors to Information Claimed as Confidential Business Information (CBI)
- EMTS Release Notes v3.2 (PDF) (7 pp, 133K, EPA-420-B-14-078, September 2014)
- EMTS User's Guide v3.2(PDF) (74 pp, 8MB, EPA-420-B-14-079, September 2014)
- EMTS Document Descriptions v3.2 (XLS) (740K, September 2014)
- EMTS Quarterly Reports: Getting Started Guide (PDF) (26 pp, 770K, EPA-420-B-11-012a, June 2011)
- EMTS Reporting Codes and Fuel Pathways v3.2 (XLS) (677K, September 2014)
- EMTS Excel Conversion Template v3.2 (XLS) (45K, September 2014)
Nodes and XML
- Submitting EMTS Transactions using XML (PDF) (126 pp, 1.5MB, EPA-420-B-14-084, September 2014)
- Data Exchange Template (XLS) (45K, September 2014)
- Flow Configuration Document (PDF) (110 pp, 1.7MB, EPA-420-B-14-085, September 2014)
- EMTS XML Schema v3.0 (ZIP) (15K, September 2014)
- EMTS Document Schema v3.1 (ZIP) (13K, September 2014)
- CDX Node Best Practices for EMTS Industry Nodes (2 pp, 555K, EPA-420-B-11-006, February 2011)
If you have questions or request information, please contact the appropriate support or help line found on the Support & Help page.
Please visit EPA's Transportation and Air Quality web-based repository of mobile source documents, Document Index System (DIS). This searchable repository contains regulations, Federal Register notices, policy letters, and guidance documents.
Please visit our Related Links page for other fuel related information within EPA, other U.S. Agencies, and other fuel related websites.