Modeling and Inventories
NONROAD Inventory Model Listserv
For the latest news on the NONROAD inventory model, subscribe to EPA-MOBILENEWS. EPA will use this Listserv as the primary means of communication on the NONROAD model: to announce NONROAD meetings, to distribute technical memos for review, and to answer commonly asked questions. The list is also used for EPA's other mobile source inventory models, so if you work on MOBILE, you may already be a subscriber.
To subscribe, send a blank email to: join-EPA-MOBILENEWS@lists.epa.gov.
Your e-mail address will then be added to the list of subscribers and a confirmation message will be sent to your e-mail address. Whenever we post a message to the EPA-MOBILENEWS Listserv, a copy of that message will be sent to every person who has subscribed.
You cannot reply to messages sent to you by the Listserv and you cannot send messages to the others subscribed to the Listserv. If you have any questions or comments regarding the Listserv or any of the messages sent to you by the Listserv, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can remove yourself from the list by sending a blank email to: leave-EPA-MOBILENEWS@lists.epa.gov. This message must be sent from the same e-mail address that you used to subscribe.
Rules of Behavior for All Users
All users of EPA's Listserv mailing lists are expected to behave in an ethical and trustworthy manner. This means:
- Do not attempt to access, change or delete data unless you are authorized to do so.
- Do not allow others to use your membership/administrative privileges.
- Notify the List Owner(s) if you detect a security incident on a list. We can be emailed at: email@example.com
- Follow the rules of behavior as specified by EPA-MOBILENEWS.
- If you utilize passwords, change the password every 90 days. Use at least 8 characters in the password in an alpha and numeric mix. Passwords should be memorized and not written down.
Failure to follow these rules may result in penalties, such as removal from the lists and loss of privileges.