Transportation and Air Quality
- Find an EPA Employee by Name or Topic of Interest
- Find specific information
- New information on OTAQ web site
- Submit a Comment or a Question
- Contact Information by Person: If you know the name of the person, the EPA Employee Directory will provide you with that person's phone number, address, and email.
- Contact Information by Topic: You can use our Contacts by Topic (PDF) (21 pp, 186K, December 2013, About PDF) to view or print a complete list of contacts for topics covered by EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality.
- Media and press inquiries: If you are a reporter, please contact Christopher Mylan, of EPA's Office of Transportation and Air Quality, at 202-564-7411, or contact Cathy Milbourn of EPA's Office of Public Affairs at 202-564-7849.
- Finding a specific document: if you cannot find one of our documents on our website,
- Contact the NVFEL Library at 734-214-4311 or email AALibrary@epa.gov
- Contact the National Service Center for Environmental Publications by calling: 1-800-490-9198.
- Importing a vehicle to the United States: See our Imports website or contact the Imports Hotline at email@example.com or 734-214-4100.
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- Students: If you have been given a homework assignment, please visit EPA's website for students.
- Topics not covered by OTAQ:
- Car or light-truck safety issues: call the Department of Transportation Hotline at 1-800-424-9393.
- Recycling or disposal of antifreeze, batteries, oil, or tires: visit EPA's Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery's (ORCR) website.
- Air conditions and CFCs: call the Stratospheric Ozone Hotline at 800-296-1996 or visit their website.
- Report a possible environmental violation: fill out the form at epa.gov/tips/.
New information on OTAQ web site
You can submit a question to a specific program from the following list: