Jump to main content.

Who Can Answer Questions About UST Systems?

The underground storage tank (UST) program is primarily implemented by states and territories. Your first point of contact is the state or territorial regulatory agency that has jurisdiction where the USTs are physically located. A list of State and Territorial UST Program Offices is provided for your convenience.

If you have an UST question that involves USTs in Indian Country, contact your EPA Regional Office. EPA has responsibility for, and authority over, USTs in Indian Country.

Top of page

Local Navigation

Jump to main content.