Introduction To Statistical Inventory Reconciliation For Underground Storage Tanks
Introduction To Statistical Inventory Reconciliation For Underground Storage Tanks (EPA 510-B-95-009) September 1995.This 12-page booklet provides basic information on this leak detection method.
- Adobe PDF format (16 pp, 497K, About PDF)
- Compressed, self-extracting file decompresses into a Microsoft Word for Windows V.6.0 file "SIR.WD6". (16 pp, 604K, You may need the MS Word Viewer to read this file )
- A compressed, self-extracting printer file for obtaining a camera-ready copy. This file will work on all HP compatible printers series II and higher. To print this file you must:
- Download it to your hard drive
- Decompress it--the resulting file is "SIR-HP2.PRN", and
- Use the command line "COPY SIR-HP2.PRN LPT1: /B" and press the [Enter] key.