Chemical Review Manager: Amaris Johnson (email@example.com), 703-305-9542
Please note that the docket number for the Federal Register Notice of March 17, 2004 entitled "Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Cancel Certain Pesticide Registrations for Amitraz" was inadvertently merged with the June 25, 2004 Federal Register Notice, "Amitraz; Availability of Risk Assessments (Interim Process). Consequently, you will find the two Federal Register Notices under the same docket number, OPP-2004-0048.
- Documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide can be found in the following dockets:
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (181 pp, 601 KB, About PDF)
- RED Fact Sheet (PDF) (11 pp, 62 KB, About PDF)
- Report of the Food Quality Protection Act (FQPA) Tolerance Reassessment Progress and Risk Management Decision (TRED) for Amitraz (PDF) - August 2006 (19 pp, 113 KB, About PDF)
Federal Register Notices
- Ametryn, Amitraz, Ammonium Soap Salts of Higher Fatty Acids, Bitertanol, Coppers, et al.; Tolerance Actions, [September 16, 2009]
- Amitraz; Notice of Receipt of Request to Voluntarily Cancel Uses of Amitraz Pesticide Registrations, [October 18, 2007] comments accepted through November 19, 2007
- Amitraz, Atrazine, Ethephon, Ferbam, Lindane, Propachlor, and Simazine; Proposed Tolerance Actions, [June 13, 2007], comments accepted through August 13, 2007
- Amitraz; Tolerance Reassessment Decision; Notice of Availability [August 23, 2006], comment period closed on October 23, 2006
- Amitraz; Product Cancellation Order [May 3, 2006]