Chemical Review Manager: Joel Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org), 703-347-0228
- Risk assessment and related documents for this pesticide have been removed to Special Docket EPA-HQ-OPP-2007-0151.
- See the following dockets for documents related to EPA's review of this pesticide:
- Visit Regulations.gov for information about other pesticide reregistration chemicals.
- Reregistration Eligibility Decision (RED)(PDF) (158 pp, 1.2 MB, About PDF) - July 2006
- Interim Reregistration Eligibility Decision (IRED)(PDF) (154 pp, 1.0 MB, About PDF)
- Fact Sheet
Federal Register Notices
- Atrazine, Chloroneb, Chlorpyrifos, Clofencet, Endosulfan, et al.; Tolerance Actions (Final Rule) [September 14, 2011]
- Atrazine, Chloroneb, Chlorpyrifos, Clofencet, Endosulfan, et al.; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 4, 2011], comments accepted through July 5, 2011
- Cancellation Order for Pesticide Registrations: Methidathion - June 2, 2010
- Receipt of Requests to Voluntarily Cancel Pesticide Registrations: Methidathion - [April 7, 2010] - comment period closed on May 7, 2010
- Chloroneb, Cypermethrin, Methidathion, Nitrapyrin, Oxyfluorfen, Pirimiphos-methyl, Sulfosate, Tebuthiuron, Thiabendazole, Thidiazuron, and Tribuphos; Proposed Tolerance Actions [May 2, 2007], comments accepted through July 2, 2007
- Notice announcing availablity of IRED
- F.R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 235, Pages 68679-68681 - comment period closed on February 7, 2000
- F. R. Notice Vol. 64, Number 10, Pages 2644-2646 - comment period closed on March 16, 1999