Systems of Records
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has identified the following Privacy Act Systems of Records and published notices in the Federal Register.
- Restricted Use Pesticides August 13, 2010
- Federal Lead-Based Paint Program System of Records (FLPPSOR) August 21, 2009
- EPA Science Advisory Board (SAB) Database of Scientific and Technical Experts July 13, 2009
- Amendment to the Toxic Substances Control Act Confidential Business Information Records Access System, EPA-20
- Deleted SORN--OPP Time Accounting Information System September, 8, 2008
- Creation of a New General Routine Use January 14, 2008