Kokomo Waste Water Treatment Plant
Ash Sajjad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
312-886-6112 or 800-621-8431, ext. 66112
The comment period on the City of Kokomo, Indiana's, request to approve modified pretreatment requirements for industrial pollutants in water sent to the Kokomo Waste Water Treatment Plant ended on Jan. 30, 2012. A hearing was held Jan. 26, 2012.
The Clean Water Act requires waste water treatment plants to limit discharges from industries so waste water is effectively treated before releasing it to the environment. This helps prevent the passing of pollutants, protect worker safety and health, and protect waters receiving the discharge from the plant.
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- City of Kokomo: Local Limits Revision Summary Report: A Proposal for Modification of an Approved Pretreatment Program (PDF) (115pp, 1.7MB) November 2011
- City of Kokomo: Ordinance No. 6619: Sewer Use And Wastewater Pretreatment Ordinance (PDF) (125pp, 931K) August 2011
- Local Limits Calculations Tables (PDF) (397pp, 9.7MB) May 2011
- Tables: IU LL IU Load vs MAIL (PDF) (2pp, 326K) May 2011
- EPA letter Re: Pretreatment Program Modifications (PDF) (2pp, 201K) August 4, 2011