Jump to main content.

Submitting a FOIA Request

How to submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the Region 5 Underground Injection Control Branch

To place your request, please go to the Region 5 FOIA page.

Please provide as detailed a description as you can of the information in which you are interested, for example:

Local Navigation

Jump to main content.