For information about EPA and its programs, please check out the EPA public access portal.
For questions about certification, please check the Certifications page.
For information about Privacy, please check the Privacy page.
For information about FOIA, please check the FOIA Contacts page.
|For general inquiries, please call: 202 271 0167|
National Records Management Program Services
NRMP provides a wide range of services to EPA records managers and staff, such as:
- developing guidance products and training materials to meet the needs of the Agency's records management staff;
- responding to requests for technical assistance on all aspects of records management;
- coordinating communications and networking among records managers Agency-wide;
- promoting improved communications among records managers through meetings, site visits, and conferences; and
- distributing Agency best practices and publications such as the Tip of the Month.
To contact NRMP regarding any of the above services:
|Mail:||U.S. Environmental Protection Agency|
National Records Management Program (2822T)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460
|Delivery:||U.S. Environmental Protection Agency|
National Records Management Program
EPA West Room 3313
1301 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20004
The National Records Management Program welcomes your EPA records related comments and questions. If you need a response, please include your name and e-mail address.
NOTE: For questions not related to EPA Records, contact the appropriate U.S. government agency.
See links provided above.
Any information collected within the context of this form is used only for the expressed purpose of responding to your comment or question and is not made available for other purposes.
It is not required for submission of comments that you provide any personally identifying information, such as your name or your e-mail address. However, that information would be necessary for us to send you a response.
We collect personally identifiable information (name and e-mail address) only if specifically and knowingly provided by you.
- Personally identifying information which you provide will only be used in connection with responding to your comment or inquiry.
- Information is collected for statistical purposes. The purpose of this use is to measure customer interest in various areas of the site. This information is not expressed in any form which would reveal personally identifying information.
- No personal information collected is sold or otherwise transferred to a third party.
- Cookies are not enabled on this site. (A "cookie" is a file placed on your hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site over time.)