District of Columbia Delegation Notices and Letters
The District of Columbia's delegated authority to implement and enforce the New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) found at 40 CFR Part 60, and the National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants found at 40 CFR Parts 61 and 63, is identified in the documents listed below. The District of Columbia's delegated authority extends only to the source categories and/or pollutants identified in these documents, and is subject to the provisions, conditions, and limitations set forth in the documents. All of the documents linked to below are Portable Document Format (PDF) files which require Adobe's free Acrobat Reader to view. See Adobe's web site for more information and to download Acrobat Reader.
- NSPS Requirements Found at 40 CFR Part 60:
- November 20, 1985 Federal Register notice (50 FR 47732) (PDF, 294KB, 2 pages, info about PDF)
- NESHAP Requirements Found at 40 CFR Part 61:
- NESHAP Requirements Found at 40 CFR Part 63:
- December 26, 2001 Federal Register notice (66 FR 66321) (PDF, 58KB, 5 pages, info about PDF)