Indoor Air Quality
Region 5 contacts
- Asbestos contact: Phillip King (email@example.com)
- Asthma contacts
- Radon contacts
- School program contacts
School and children's health training
- Comprehensive school and children's health training course
- Techniques and strategies to help improve the environmental quality of our Region's public and private schools.
- Complete overview of all school and children's health related programs for which Region 5 has responsibility.
- Developed to train EPA staff, state and local health and environmental department employees
- Can be modified for use as presentation materials for school districts, community groups, and other public, private, and tribal partners
- For more information contact Jeanette Marrero (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You will need the free Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
- Module 1: Creating Healthy School Environments (PDF) (16pp, 124K) February 2006
- Module 2: Basic Information on Children's Health (PDF) (15pp, 516K) February 2006
- An Overview of EPA programs
- Module 3: Overview of EPA programs: Integrated pest management, Lead, Asbestos (PDF) (2 pp, 643K) February 2006
- Module 4: Overview of EPA programs: Tools for Schools, Radon, Asthma, Outdoor air pollution, Environmental education (PDF) (37pp, 1.7MB) February 2006
- Module 5: Overview of EPA programs: Pollution prevention, Waste minimization, Safer management of chemicals, Lead in drinking water, healthy school environments assessment tool (PDF) (42pp, 878K) February 2006
- Module 6: Strategies to working with schools (PDF) (18pp, 397K) February 2006