Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
On This Page:
- Recent Graduates - Honors Attorney Fellowship
- Honors Attorney Fellowships in Other EPA Offices
- Law Clerks & Interns
There are no attorney positions currently available.
Recent Graduates - Honors Attorney Fellowship
2013 Region 9 ORC Honors Attorney Fellowship
These positions have been filled.
2014 Region 9 ORC Honors Attorney Fellowship
We are not accepting applications at this time for the Office of Regional Counsel (Region 9) 2014 Honors Attorney Fellowship. Depending on budget and office requirements, ORC may decide, at a later date, to accept applications for the 2014 Honors Attorney Fellowship. Please check back in February 2014 for updated information.
Honors Attorney Fellowships in Other EPA Offices
Other EPA Regional Counsel Offices and EPA Headquarter's Office of General Counsel may or may not have Honors Attorney Fellowship programs for 2013. See the links below for more information:
- EPA New England (Region 1, Boston) Office of Regional Counsel
- EPA Mid-Atlantic (Region 3, Philadelphia) Office of Regional Counsel
- EPA Upper Midwest (Region 5, Chicago), Office of Regional Counsel
- EPA Pacific Northwest (Region 10, Seattle), Office of Regional Counsel
- EPA Headquarters (Washington, D.C.) Office of General Counsel (2013 application deadline has passed)
Law Clerks and Interns
Summer Law Clerks
Depending on budget and office requirements, EPA Region 9 may decide to accept applications for Summer 2014 Volunteer Law Clerks. Students should check the ORC webpage for updates in February 2014.
During the school year, we often accept law students as volunteer interns receiving credit in connection with a clinical program. EPA Region 9 ORC is not accepting applications for Fall 2013 Interns or Winter/Spring 2014 interns.
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & FundingUS-Mexico Border||Media CenterCareers||About Region 9A-Z Index|