NPDES Permits in New England
Regulated Communities in Massachusetts
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Acrobat Reader.
- "Regulated Area Map" to view a community-specific map showing the geographic extent of draft permit coverage according to Urbanized Area delineated by the 2010 Census
- "IC Map" to view a community-specific map showing the geographic extent of permit coverage and impervious area (IA) in PDF format
- "IC Stats" to view community-specific statistics of impervious area (IA) and Directly Connected Impervious Area (DCIA) in Excel format
- "NOI" to view an Operator's NOI (once available) in PDF format
- "Reports" to view an Operator's annual reports (once available) in PDF format
* Information in grey-scale not yet available
Visit MassDEP's website to search surface water quality maps related to 305(b)/303(d) waters in Massachusetts.
- Comprehensive IC Statistics (Excel) (14.8 MB)
View a comprehensive list of impervious area (IA) and Directly Connected Impervious Area (DCIA) statistics for all regulated communities
You may also request copies of these documents by contacting Glenda Velez (firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.918.1677).