- EPA's National Drinking Water Web Site
- Safe Drinking Water Information System | More Data
- Safe Drinking Water Hotline 1-800-426-4791
- Safe Drinking Water Act
- Drinking Water Standards
- Consumer Confidence Reports
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund
- Public Drinking Water Systems
- Private Drinking Water Wells
Safe drinking water is a shared responsibility, involving water suppliers, local, state, tribal and federal governments and other stakeholders. We work with our partners to ensure that the water supplied by public water systems is healthy.
Drinking Water Systems in Region 2's Tribal Nations
The following information (current as of OCT 1, 2012) helps EPA track the progress of regulated public water systems in meeting the requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Basic information about the system type, and population and areas served. [PDF 3 KB, 1 pg]
- Inspections conducted by EPA. [PDF 2 KB, 1 pg]
- Facilities within these public water systems, such as wells, treatment plants, and sources of water, including the associated type of water treatments. [PDF 13 KB, 2 pp]
- Violations of the Safe Drinking Water Act. [PDF 18 KB, 4 pp]
- Contact Information [PDF 3.8 KB, 1 pg]
- More information is available from the Safe Drinking Water Information System.