Pollution Prevention (P2)
Contact: Tribal P2 Coordinator: Dolly Tong (email@example.com) 312-886-1019
The P2 approach seeks to avoid the creation of pollutants rather than control or manage them after they have been generated. P2 activities reduce or eliminate the sources of waste and pollutants within processes, products and materials.
Environmentally Healthy Bed Bug Management
These presentations were given at webinars in 2011.
- Role of Lodging Staff (PDF) (7pp, 97K) March 2011
- Highlights from March 2011 webinar (5 pp, 244K) April 2011
- Controlling Bed Bugs in Hotels and Resorts (PDF) (53 pp, 3MB) April 2011
- Responding to Guests Bed Bug Concerns and Complaints (PDF) (11 pp, 509K) April 2011
- Bed Bug Management Plan (PDF) (22 pp, 539K) April 2011