Jump to main content.
Government & Tribal Nations
- Brownfields -- Find out where Brownfield initiatives are taking place near you. Also get information on liability, cleanup issues, and laws.
- State and Tribal Information
- Chemical Risk -- These programs provide information to help better understand the chemicals in our communities and their potential risks, and provide support and resources for regulating agencies and businesses.
- Children's Health -- Provides information on protecting children from environmental health risks, major concerns for children in Region 7, and the Region's pediatric environmental health specialty unit, as well as helpful national links.
- Community Action for a Renewed Environment (CARE) Program -- Provides information on this grant program that helps communities build their local environmental capacity, including helpful resources and links, past projects, and contacts.
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs) -- Rules and regulations concerning this operation.
- Consent Agreements and Final Orders (Administrative actions) -- A list of all Region 7 administrative settlements in cases brought by the EPA against businesses, private parties and municipalities.
- Consent Decrees (Judicial actions) -- A list of all judicial settlements in cases brought by the EPA against businesses, private parties and municipalities.
- Ecycling -- Recycling of electronic products.
- Environmental Finance Center (Wichita State University) -- Provides financial outreach assistance to small communities, tribes, businesses and organizations.
- Environmental Justice Program -- Explore what the program is about and what can be done in your region.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) -- Includes links to regional GIS applications, selected projects, databases, and other GIS information.
- Grants and Funding -- Regional Grants Information.
- Hazardous Waste Program -- RCRA Fact Sheet Sites; Permits and links to state offices.
- Information Resources -- Public information on EPA publications, databases, and Internet resources.
- Land Revitalization and Reuse -- A variety of information about revitalizing land by restoring contaminated sites to productive use.
- Lead Poisoning Prevention -- Lead-based paint hazards, renovation of older homes.
- Quality Assurance -- Covers Quality Management Plans, Quality Assurance Plan, and training.
- Region 7 Air Program -- State, Local, and Tribal Programs.
- Resource Conservation Challenge -- A national initiative to find flexible, more protective ways to conserve natural resources through waste reduction and energy recovery.
- Solid Waste -- Non-hazardous Trash or Garbage from households and businesses. Information on waste reduction, recycling, landfills, full cost accounting (FCA) collection efficiency and recycling measurement.
- State Assistance for Small Communities (PDF) (44 pp, 321K About PDF) -- A Compendium of state assistance programs for small communities in Region 7.
- State, Local, and Tribal Governments UST Information -- UST numbers and usage by state, financial assistance for owners and operators, and state program approvals.
- Trash -- See solid waste.
- Tribal Program -- A list of environmental topics and descriptions.
- Wichita State University Environmental Finance Center - Provides financial outreach assistance to small communities, tribes, businesses and organizations.
Jump to main content.