RCRA Community, State and Tribal Resources
EPA offers information and guidance on waste management for states and communities through a variety of resources. Links to information about these resources are provided below:
RCRA Hotline answers questions regarding the applicability or interpretation of the RCRA regulations. The RCRA Hotline number is (800) 424-9346.
- Around Your Community- Learn about waste management programs and opportunities that help you get involved and make a difference in your community.
- Colorado - Hazardous Material and Waste Management Division
- North Dakota - Department of Health, Hazardous Waste Program
- South Dakota - Department of Environment and Natural Resources, Waste Management Program
- Montana - Department of Environmental Quality, Waste Management Bureau
- Utah - Department of Environmental Quality, Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Wyoming - Department of Environmental Quality, Solid and Hazardous Waste Division