Questions on Pesticides?
National Pesticide Information Center (NPIC)
¿Preguntas sobre pesticidas?
- Centro Nacional de Información sobre Pesticidas (NPIC): 800-858-7378
The Region 8 Pesticides program operates within the context of the EPA Regional Pesticides Programs.
Select a topic from the right sidebar containing information specific to Region 8's areas of emphasis, and ongoing cooperative efforts with other regional programs.
This site is provided to you by the Region 8 Pesticides team. The team's mission includes:
- Managing pesticide program grants to states/tribes.
- Acting as project officers for state grants and special project grants.
- Providing accountability documentation for various requesters.
- Reviewing laws and regulations for adherence to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).
- Considering new state or tribal requests for program delegation.
- Promoting protection through education; leverage partnerships through the School Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program, the Agricultural IPM Program and the Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program.
We hope you find this site useful. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding any information you find here, please contact us.