Reducing Pesticide Risks
The Environmental Protection Agency supports reducing pesticide risks through a variety of pesticide user groups:
- EPA Office of Pesticides Programs' Health and Safety page.
- Integrated Pest Management through the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- International Association for the Plant Protection Sciences.
- PestWise Environmental Stewardship Program.
- Protecting endangered species via the Endangered Species Protection Program.
- EPA standards for Protecting Agricultural Workers.
To obtain information regarding labeling, visit the Pesticide Product Labeling System (PPLS) page.
For additional information and assistance, please visit the EPA Office of Pesticide Programs' Health and Safety page.