Federal Green Challenge
Federal Green Challenge - Steps to Join!
- Register as a participant!
- Set Your Baseline and Goals!! Within 90 days of joining, establish a baseline in at least two of the six target areas (waste, electronics, purchasing, energy, water, and transportation) and set a goal of reducing your impact in those target areas by at least 5% over the next year. Baseline and goals are submitted through the Federal Green Challenge Data Management System. At least one of the two target areas chosen must be Waste, Electronics, or Purchasing.
- Work Towards Meeting Your Goals! Learn more about how to meet your goals by visiting the Federal Green Challenge website.
- Measure and Share Your Results Once Per Year. Fiscal year results are due January 31.
- Get recognized! The national award program collects self-nominations on January 31 through the Federal Green Challenge Data Management System
Have questions? Contact your regional representative from the locator map.