Jump to main content or area navigation.

Contact Region 9

Pacific Southwest, Region 9

Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations

Hazardous Waste Manifest - Guam

How do I submit manifest copies to my State?


Guam EPA does not require the generator, receiver, or transporter(s) to submit a copy of the Uniform Hazardous Waste manifest. However, Guam requires a copy of the manifest signed by the receiver (TSDF) as a condition to an Administrator's Consent to Import Hazardous Waste.

What are my State-specific waste codes?

No state specific waste codes for Guam. Use of federal codes is required.

Who is my State information contact regarding manifest requirements?

Michael O'Mallan (Michael.Omallan@guamepa.net)
(671) 475-1658/59
Guam EPA Web site  Exiting EPA (disclaimer)

Top of page

Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs Grants & Funding US-Mexico Border Media Center Careers About Region 9A-Z Index

Jump to main content.