Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
Siemens Carbon Regeneration Facility
(formerly US Filter Westates)
Public Notices and Participation
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Adobe Reader.
EPA would like to hear from you throughout the review of Siemens' permit application. EPA will hold several public workshops in Parker leading up to the draft permit decision. At these workshops EPA answers questions and concerns from the community, and provides information about Siemens. EPA will also schedule a formal public hearing when the agency issues a public notice detailing the draft permit decision.
Current Public Notice
- There are no open comment periods at the present time.
Past Public Notices
- Public Notice for Extending the Comment Period for the Request for Information about Historic Properties (April 12, 2007) (PDF) (1 pp, 98K) Comment Period has ended.
- Public Notice for Designation of Area of Potential Effects on Historic Properties and Request for Information about Historic Properties (January 31, 2007) (PDF) (1 page, 126K) Comment Period has ended.
- Public Notice for Extending the Comment Period for the Proposed Area of Potential Effects (August 1, 2006) (PDF) (1 page, 161K)
- Public Notice for Proposed Area of Potential Effects (May 31, 2006) (PDF) (1 page, 155K)
- Public Notice Announcing Air Emissions Test (March 1, 2006) (PDF) (1 page, 76K)
- Public Notice for Proposed Air Emissions Test Plan and Risk Assessment Workplan, (January 14, 2004) (PDF) (1 page, 11K)
- Public Notice for Proposed Area of Potential Effects (December 17, 2003) (PDF) (1 page, 645K)
Past Public Notices and Workshops
- Listing of past public notices and workshops - through January 2007 (PDF) (2 pp, 37K) EPA has held regarding Siemens.
EPA will advertise the dates and locations of upcoming workshops and hearings in advance of the events in Parker’s local newspaper, the Parker Pioneer, and when possible in the Colorado River Indian Tribes’ newspaper, the Manataba Messenger. EPA will also mail the notices to our mailing list and will place current public notices on this Web page.
David Cooper (Cooper.David@epa.gov), USEPA Community Involvement Coordinator
USEPA Region 9
Mail Code (SFD6-3)
75 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
|Region 9 NewsroomRegion 9 Programs||Grants & Funding US-Mexico Border||Media Center Careers||About Region 9A-Z Index|