Pacific Southwest, Region 9
Serving: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Pacific Islands, Tribal Nations
EPA Tribal Stormwater Workshops
Tribal Construction and Industrial Sites
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more about PDF, and for a link to the free Adobe Reader.
Browse these presentations from workshops hosted by our Region 9 EPA Stormwater enforcement team:
Learn Clean Water Act Stormwater compliance for:
EPA's Construction General Permit and Industrial concerns
- Post-construction management
- Low Impact Development
- 404 Wetlands Program
- 401 Certification Program
- Non-Point Source
- Tribal Speakers! - real world experience with construction storm water requirements.
- Download the Stormwater Fact Sheet (PDF) (2 pp, 56K).
- Download the Clean Water Act Fact Sheet (PDF) (1 pg, 119K).
- Region 9 Stormwater website
- Stormwater Overview
- Construction Stormwater
- Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control (BMPs)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan: A Guide for Construction Activities
- Stormwater Outreach Materials and Reference Documents
- Electronic Stormwater Notice of Intent (eNOI) Home Page
- View Stormwater NOIs
- Stormwater Program
|Pacific Southwest NewsroomPacific Southwest Programs||Grants & FundingUS-Mexico Border||Media CenterCareers||About EPA Pacific SouthwestA-Z Index|