State and Local Climate and Energy Program
Note: The installer file is large, and may take some time to download, depending on connection speed.
- COBRA setup (ZIP) (88.5M) - Revised September 2014
To install COBRA:
- Click on the “COBRA setup” link above to download the installer. When prompted, choose “Save” and save the file to your computer.
- Locate the file “COBRA_Setup_2613_new_manual.zip” on your computer and uncompress. Locate “COBRA_Setup_2613_new_manual.exe” and double-click to run the installer.
- Follow all on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- To run COBRA, look for the “COBRA” entry in your “Start” menu.
For More Information
For more information, contact Denise Mulholland (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 202-343-9274.