State and Local Climate and Energy Program
State Climate and Energy Program
State Climate and Energy Newsletter
The State Climate and Energy Newsletter is available to any state staff involved in clean energy and climate change policies and programs.
Upon subscribing, you will receive EPA's weekly summary of state climate and energy policy news.
The State Climate and Energy Program helps states develop policies and programs that can reduce carbon pollution, lower energy costs, improve air quality and public health, and help achieve economic development goals. Through this program, EPA provides states with and advises them on carbon pollution standards compliance, cost-effective best practices, peer exchange opportunities, and analytical tools.
- Steps for Addressing Climate Change
- Carbon Pollution Standards Toolbox for States
- Exploring State Climate and Clean Energy Actions
- Understanding State Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Electricity Profiles
- Choosing State Climate and Clean Energy Policies
- Designing and Implementing Climate and Clean Energy Policies
- Determining Policy and Program Impacts
- Climate Change Risks and State Adaptation