You will need the free Adobe Reader to view the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
EPA has developed the construction completion milestone to better communicate the successful completion of cleanup activities. Sites qualify when:
- any necessary physical construction is complete, whether or not final cleanup levels or other requirements have been achieved; or
- EPA has determined that the response action should be limited to measures that do not involve construction; or
- the site qualifies for Deletion from the NPL.
Guidance on achieving the construction completion milestone is available in the "Close Out Procedures for National Priorities List Sites" guidance.Locate Construction Completion Sites: by State, by Site Name or by Date
Number of Construction Completions by Fiscal Year
Policy for Including Sites Deleted from the NPL on the Construction Completion List
- Proposed Policy Change (PDF) (65 FR 47988, August 4, 2000) (2pp, 122KB)
- Final Policy Change (PDF) (65 FR 57810, September 26, 2000) (2pp, 121KB)