- Registration is now open! Click here to register to attend the training conference in Atlanta.
- If you cannot attend in person, click here to register for the online streaming sessions.
- The room block at the Sheraton is now open. Reservations must be made by July 3, 2015, to receive the group rate. Click here to make reservations.
- There are still slots available for the Eco Café. If you are interested in participating, please visit the Eco Café page.
The 2015 Community Involvement Training Conference will begin on Tuesday morning, August 4, 2015, and adjourn on Thursday, August 6, at 5:30 p.m. At this year's training conference sessions are organized by the following four tracks:
- Track 1 — Where to Begin: Creating and Maintaining Effective Community Involvement
- Track 2 — The Art of Leveraging Existing Capacity and Resources in Community Involvement
- Track 3 — Healthy Environment & Healthy Economy = A Sustainable Community
- Track 4 — Communication & Community Engagement: Traditional Methods to Contemporary Technologies
Schedule of Events
Provided below is the conference schedule, which shows the titles, dates and times of conference activities and sessions. Click on session titles to view detailed session descriptions and abstracts and to access presentation handouts/slides, if available.
2015 Community Involvement Training Conference Agenda (PDF) (3 pp, 26.3KB, About PDF)
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Plenary Session (To be announced in mid-June)
3-Hour Training Sessions or 7-Hour Training Sessions
3-Hour Training Sessions (9:15 a.m. — 12:15 p.m.)
|12:15 p.m.||Lunch (On Your Own)|
4-Hour Training Sessions or 7-Hour Training Sessions (Continued)
4-Hour Sessions (1:30 — 5:30pm)