- IN PERSON REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
- STREAM SESSIONS ONLINE! Registration for the on-line streaming is open! Please visit the Online Streaming Registration page for session information and to register.
- Engage Early, Engage Often: Visit the interactive training conference website to join the discussion and engage with in-person and remote participants before, during, and after the conference!
- Participate in the Tote Bag Exchange! Plan to bring new or gently-used tote-bags to exchange!
IN PERSON REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
However, you may register for sessions the day of the training conference. Additionally, if you are interested in virtually attending some of our training conference sessions, please visit the Online Streaming Registration page. Thank you!
Conference Fees and Payment Information
The conference fee is collected to pay for refreshments. The fee for non-EPA participants is $45 per person for the full conference. Only coffee and tea will be served at this year's conference; no food will be served. The fee is reduced if you attend two days or less or if you are a presenter. EPA employees are exempt from paying this fee. The fee structure is:
|Options||Participants||Presenter (Concurrent Session, Training, Poster or Technology Demonstration)|
|EPA Staff||No Fee||No Fee|
You can submit payment by:
- Paying online through PayPal
- Providing credit card information via fax, email, or phone
- Mailing a check or purchase order
Details will be provided in an email sent to you after you register.
If You Need to Cancel Your Registration
To cancel your conference registration and request a refund of the refreshment fee, please contact Catherine Sims at 301-589-5318 or email@example.com. By informing us of your cancellation, other participants will be able to attend the conference activities for which you registered.
The refreshment fee is fully refundable as long as you cancel by 5 p.m. on July 22, 2013. Refunds will be issued within 20 days after you cancel your registration.