SuperJTI Making A Difference
SuperJTI Training Locations
ABEX Corp., Portsmouth, VA
Agriculture Street Landfill, New Orleans, LA
Bunker Hill Mining and Metallurgical Site, Coeur d'Alene, ID
Diamond Alkali Site, Newark, NJ
Douglas Roads, Mishawaka, MO
Dutch Boy, Chicago, IL
Fort Ord, Monterey, CA
Jacobsville Neighborhood Soil Contamination Site, Evansville, IN
Jacksonville Ash Site, Jacksonville, FL
Kerr-McGee, Chicago, IL
Many Diversified Interests, Inc., Houston, TX
North Denver, Denver, CO
Onondaga Lake Site, Syracuse, NY
RSR Smelter, Dallas, TX
Savannah River Site, Aiken and Allendale, SC
Tar Creek, Miami, OK
Taracorp, Granite City, MO
Tennessee Products, Chattanooga, TN
Washington Navy Yard, Washington D.C.
Young Community Developers, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Hundreds of trainees nationwide have successfully completed SuperJTI trainings.
The map below illustrates the locations where SuperJTI trainings have been held.
SuperJTI graduates have been placed into a variety of jobs, working as:
- Dump truck drivers
- Environmental technicians
- General production operators
- Heavy equipment operators
- Material handlers
- Radiological control inspectors
Approximately 80 percent of trainees from the SuperJTI program have been placed into jobs.
The following success stories illustrate how EPA and communities have worked together to implement SuperJTI trainings.
- Jacksonville SuperJTI Fact Sheet (PDF) (4 pp, 907K, About PDF)
- Savannah River Site Cycle 1 SuperJTI Fact Sheet (PDF) (4 pp, 839K, About PDF)
- Savannah River Site Cycle 2 SuperJTI Fact Sheet (PDF) (4 pp, 814K, About PDF)
- Tar Creek SuperJTI Fact Sheet (PDF) (4 pp, 803K, About PDF)