You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Links to EPA Web sites of interest
- Proceedings of the ISEA Bioavailability Symposium: Use of In Vitro
Bioaccessibility/Relative Bioavailability Estimates for Metals in Regulatory Settings: What Is Needed? (PDF) (101
pp, 3.1 MB) Proceedings of the ISEA Bioavailability Symposium, October 2007, Durham, North Carolina
- Use of Soil Amendments to Reduce the Bioavailability of
Lead, Zinc and Cadmium In Situ - An abstract from the Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on the Biogeochemistry of Trace
Elements, June 15-19, 2003, Uppasala, Sweden
- Risk Assessment Guidance for Superfund (RAGS) Part A - RAGS
Part A provides guidance on the human health evaluation activities that are conducted during the baseline risk assessment
- Assessing Bioavailability as a Determinant of Pollutant Exposure:
Building a Multidisciplinary Paradigm for the 21st Century and Beyond - Superfund Basic Research Program Conference
- February 19-21, 2008, Doubletree Hotel, Tampa, FL.
- Bioavailability of Metals from Soil: Update on Ongoing Research. - Abstract of Meeting Paper from Society for Risk Analysis 2002 Annual Meeting