Technology Research Summaries
Other Technical Resources
The AML Technology Research Summaries searchable database contains summaries of research conducted by the commercial industry, academia, and governmental bodies. These summaries are derived from reports on demonstration and full scale technology applications, feasibility studies and field research, and other technology research news relevant to the remediation of abandoned mine lands.* Many of the summaries come from a regular search of the following databases:
- EI Compendex Plus (Engineering Information, Inc.)
- Energy Science and Technology Database (U.S. Department of Energy)
- Enviroline (Congressional Information Service, Inc.)
- Geobase (Elsevier)
- Newsletter Database (Thomson Gale)
- National Technical Information Service (NTIS)
These databases index a range of periodicals and conference presentations covering all aspects of technology development. Additional relevant EPA and other federal and state agency research documents are also included in this searchable database. The vast majority of the items in the database were published, released, or presented in 2002 or later. These summaries include links to full text documents or further information online when available.
Other databases of information on remediation technologies can be found on the list of Remediation Databases found on EPA's CLU-IN web site . These sources are not specific to abandoned mine land technologies, but they may contain information about applicable technology.Search AML Technology Research Summaries
* Some of the information in this section was not prepared by EPA. Placement of this information on this Web site does not constitute EPA endorsement.