Superfund Analytical Services / Contract Laboratory Program (CLP)
Analytical Services and Methods
Current and Future Analytical Services
- CBC01.2 - Chlorinated Biphenyl Congeners
- DLM02.2 - Dioxins and Furans
- HRSM01.2 - CBCs, CDFs, and CDDs
- ISM01.3 - Inorganics (Metals and Cyanide)
- ISM02.2 - Inorganics (Metals and Cyanide)
- SAV01.X - DRAFT Volatile Organics in Air
- SOM01.2 - Organics
- SOM02.2 - Organics
This page provides information about routine analytical services available through the Contract Laboratory Program (CLP), as well as other Analytical Services Branch (ASB) non-routine analytical services.
Routine Analytical Services through the CLP
CLP analytical services are based on proven and tested EPA analytical methods, and are used by CLP laboratories for the isolation, detection, and quantitation of the CLP's target compounds and analytes. CLP analytical services are designed to have fixed-price, or per-unit costs, so a customer can confidently monitor costs as the services are provided. Prices for CLP routine analytical services are posted on the CLP Analytical Services Prices page.
Current Routine Analytical Services
- Multi-Media, Multi-Concentration Organics Analysis (SOM01.2)
- Multi-Media, Multi-Concentration Inorganics Analysis (ISM01.3)
- Multi-Media, Multi-Concentration Inorganics Analysis (ISM02.2)
- Multi-Media, Multi-Concentration Organics Analysis (SOM02.2)
Future Routine Analytical Services
All current routine analytical services allow for CLP customers to request modified analyses. CLP customers may request additional analytes, modified detection limits, and other modifications. Visit the Modified Analyses page for more information.
Non-Routine Analytical Services
ASB also offers several non-routine analytical services. For more information regarding non-routine analytical services, please contact Charlie Appleby at email@example.com or by phone at (703) 347-0266.
Current Non-Routine Analytical Services
- Multi-Media, Multi-Concentration Dioxins and Furans Analysis (DLM02.2)
- Multi-Media, Multi-Concentration Chlorinated Biphenyl (CB) Congeners (CBC01.2)