Where You Live
EPA's Brownfields Program works in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Through its 10 Regional offices across the country, EPA makes brownfields information, assistance, and grant funding available regardless of location.
- State & Territory Brownfields Programs
Find brownfields activities within States and territories.
- Brownfields Regional Locations
Each EPA Regional Office is responsible within its states for the execution of the Agency's programs. EPA has ten regional offices, each of which is responsible for several states and territories.
- Tribal Brownfields Programs
Learn about tribal brownfields activities.
- Cleanups in My Community for Brownfields
Cleanups in My Community (CIMC) is a mapping and listing tool that shows brownfields that are being or have been assessed for the presence of hazardous materials or where pollution is being or has been cleaned up.
- Sites within Cleanups in My Community (CIMC) can now be selected based on a particular EPA Cleanup Program.
- Brownfields Assessment, Cleanup and Revolving
Loan Fund Pilots/Grantees
Select a region and state and find fact sheets, success stories, links and other Web resources about the Brownfields Assessment, Cleanup, and Revolving Loan Fund Pilots/Grantees in your part of the country.
- Brownfields Job Training Pilot/Grantee
Select a region and state and find fact sheets, success stories, links and other Web resources about the Brownfields Job Training Pilots/Grantees in your part of the country.
- Brownfields Success Stories Locations
Highlights accomplishments reported by EPA Brownfields Grantees across the country.
- Brownfields Contacts
Find brownfields contacts by region or state.