Introduction To Statistical Inventory Reconciliation For Underground Storage Tanks
This publication is based on the 1988 UST regulation.
EPA revised the UST regulation in June 2015.
Introduction To Statistical Inventory Reconciliation For Underground Storage Tanks (EPA 510-B-95-009) September 1995.This 12-page booklet provides basic information on this leak detection method.
- Adobe PDF format (16 pp, 497K, About PDF)
- Compressed, self-extracting file decompresses into a Microsoft Word for Windows V.6.0 file "SIR.WD6". (16 pp, 604K, You may need the MS Word Viewer to read this file )
- A compressed, self-extracting printer file for obtaining a camera-ready copy. This file will work on all HP compatible printers series II and higher. To print this file you must:
- Download it to your hard drive
- Decompress it--the resulting file is "SIR-HP2.PRN", and
- Use the command line "COPY SIR-HP2.PRN LPT1: /B" and press the [Enter] key.