Laws & Regulations
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page. See EPA's PDF page to learn more.
Code of Federal Regulations
- Corrective Action Management Units: Proposed and Final Rule- January 2002
- Announcement of Schedule for RCRA Corrective Action Guidance Documents and Request for Feedback on RCRA Cleanup Reforms - March 24, 2000
- Corrective Action for Solid Waste Management Units at Hazardous Waste Management Facilities; Partial Withdrawal of Rulemaking Proposal - October 7, 1999
- Post Closure Rule (PDF) (27 pp, 179K) - October 22, 1998
- Clinton Administration's Remediation Waste Legislative Specifications (PDF) (8 pp, 31K) - April 15, 1998
- Corrective Action for Solid Waste Management Units at Hazardous Waste Management Facilities - Proposed Rule - May 1, 1996
- Hazardous Waste Identification Rule for Contaminated Media - March 1996
- Proposed Subpart S - July 27, 1990
- ICR No. 1939.01 - The Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery will be collecting information in response to an April 15, 1999 request from Congress concerning the RCRA Corrective Action program. Included in this inquiry were certain questions which only the state offices have the information to answer. EPA intends to obtain this information from the states by means of a questionnaire. The questionnaire includes facility specific questions on all of the 1,714 RCRA Cleanup Baseline facilities, enforcement orders, state authority, and federal funding. Responses to this request will be mandatory and all information will be used to respond to Congress and to provide an accurate picture of the current state of the program.
- ICR No. 959.09 - In compliance with the Paperwork Reduction Act (44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.), this notice announces that EPA is planning to submit the following continuing Information Collection Request (ICR) to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB): Facility Ground-Water Monitoring.